Sunday, January 1, 2012

this blog has had too many names

I don't know why I suddenly have the urge to blog, but here I am changing the name of this blog one more time, and hopefully the last, I don't see why I'll ever need to change it since it does say that I can post whatever I want in here. It could be random recipes (I'm thinking about posting random food related posts, maybe not recipes), stories, even pictures if I ever get a camera. Oh and of course random blog posts.
So yesterday was new years eve and today is new years, honestly I cannot believe it is already 2012. Time moves too fast. Last night we had a "party", it was just family. We ate snack foods and played Apples to Apples. Diana made this delicious buffalo chicken dip, it was great. Though I am not supposed to be eating spicy foods.
Oh and we went shopping yesterday, that was fun. I bought a three pack of Lip smackers in Starburst flavors. It had Mango Melon, basically the only reason I bought it, Strawberry Banana, such a classic Starburst flavor, and Royal berry punch, which smells so good!
I also got three packs of hot chocolate, Mint, Raspberry and Supreme Chocolate. I had Supreme Chocolate with my breakfast today.
I also got a pair of glasses, can't really describe them but they're super adorbs.
And last but definitely not least, I bought the Wild West Meygan Bratz doll. She was a last minute buy and I almost did not get her but I am so glad I did! I don't really do much with my old Bratz dolls, which is why I almost did not buy her, but I really really love her. Meygan has always been my favorite Bratz, probably because she was my first Bratz doll. I still have the jacket that she came with, maybe I'll put my new Meygan in it...
I did get out three of my old Bratz dolls, my favorites. Though I think one of them is actually Lia's.
Shrug
I made them all beautiful and now they are sitting on the desk with me, well I'm not sitting on the desk, kekeke.
So I am super happy with my purchases.
But that is not all! I plan to purchase Teen top's new album when it comes out, with is why I saved twenty dollars. I hope it's not more then that.
Well I guess that's all, to be honest I probably won't post in this blog for a while. I never can actually keep up with a blog about myself.
Though I might post a drabble really soon, but I am not promising anything.
Hope you enjoyed this rare blog post about myself.

1 comment:

  1. If it's not too much more than that (the Teen Top album) I am sure something can be worked out! ^-^

    ReplyDelete